Friday, September 13, 2013

10 things to do everyday to make you happy

Now I'm all for being healthy and I've got a routine of my own going recently, but this is just awful!!! I'm glad LiLo realised that she was NOT looking pretty!
I came across this awesome health blog, you've got to check it out. This girl lives in hawaii, she's lost all this weight by eating well and being active and she's got a great fashion sense! Check out this exerpt from her blog!! :)
http://fit-personality.com/post/59239148161/10-things-to-make-you-happier
  1. Listen to your favorite song - Sing it loudly. Let’s be honest, your voice is a combination of Fergie and Jesus and the world deserves to hear it.
  2. Look around and realize how beautiful life is - I know, I was just a can of creamed corn right there, but seriously, it makes a difference. When you look around and really look at your surroundings, you get a newfound appreciation for life, and it never fails to make me smile.
  3. Realize that people are going to try to bring you down, and don’t let them - You are awesome. You are pretty. And you deserve happiness. Don’t let the people who aren’t chill with that make you even a little upset.
  4. Remind yourself that people love you - Because they do, like I said before, you’re awesome and people love awesome people.
  5. Give someone a hug - Hugs are warm and they make both people feel 90% happier and more than likely 120% more awkward if it’s someone you don’t normally hug. It’s great.
  6. Give a stranger a compliment - And not the kind that’s like, “OMG girl dat necklace is mad s’cute where did you get it girl yo style is FABULOUS”. I mean a genuine compliment about the person. Compliments feel a lot more real when it’s from someone who won’t gain anything by saying it to you.
  7. Do something active - Gee I’m sure we all didn’t see that one coming. I’ve said it 1,00 times on this blog and I’ll say it again…. Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, and happy people just don’t shoot their husbands…. They just don’t.
  8. Say yes to something you normally wouldn’t - If you tend to feel “too tired” or “too stressed” to do something that could potentially be fun, just say yes to it and see what happens. It could be amazing, it could be awful and then you have a funny story. Either way you win something.
  9. Help someone without expecting anything in return - This could be as small of a gesture as holding a door open for someone with their hands full. I personally like buying the coffee for the person in line behind me at Starbucks. Whatever it is, help someone without expectation, and you’ll be surprised what happens.
  10. Tell the people you love that you love them - This is probably the hardest thing for me, strangely. I am not an emotional person and expressing my feelings is borderline painful for me. But when you tell people you love them and you get an “I love you” in return, it makes you feel all warm. Kind of like when you pee.

2 comments:

♥ I hope your day is all ice cream and unicorns ♥