Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Aztec inspiration!


So a friend of mine has been missing his hometown in California and now that he's back for a little summer break I'm getting updates via Whatsapp and this particular picture of his brother inspired my for my latest nail art!
I know you all just see the bottle of alcohol!!! But on the right you can check out his aztec inspired t-shirt! And hence my nails now, look something similar(ish-ly) like this-->
Now I have the worst dexterity, but these look semi decent 'cuz I used lots of different colours and a sharpie lol. I hear you nail experts gasping in shock but this is the only way us mere mortals can rock this look! Enjoy and I hope it inspires you all xxx


♥ Ice cream and unicorns ♥

13 comments:

  1. omg love love love your nails! theyre perfect :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails are amazing!
    xo Hannah <3
    .............................
    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooooa. I mean, like, seriously whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *.* love it
    Your nail are awesome
    kisses
    http://maggienails90.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhh, no, your nails are AWESOME! They're so well manicured!! Omg, I'm like clicking on post over post, you must have such steady hands!!

      Delete
  5. OMG-- your nails are perfect! SASS central!!

    XOXO
    Remy

    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I hope your day is all ice cream and unicorns ♥